- B.A. Natural Sciences, University of Puerto Rico at Cayey. 2017
- Ph.D. Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, In Progress, Texas A&M University
- Evolution of coloration in invertebrates
- Evolution of invertebrate behavior
- Science Education and Higher Education
- Evolution of eusocial behavior
Article: Adaptive shading in three genera of freshwater zooplankton, journal: Freshwater Biology, submitted June 2019.
“A hemispheric perspective of behavior and physiology in a semiterrestrial marine invertebrate”. 16th Annual Pathways
Student Research Symposium , Texas A&M International University, Laredo, Texas.
“Adaptive shading in three genera of freshwater zooplankton”
TAMUS LSAMP Symposium, College Station, Texas (Apr 12, 2019)
Student Research Week, Texas A&M University, College Station. (Mar 21, 2019)
LSAMP Bridge to the Doctorate Meeting, Washington, D.C. (Feb 20, 2019)