- B.Sc. Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology, Stella Maris College. 2015.
- M.Sc. Zoology, Savitribai Phule Pune University. 2017.
- Ph.D. Biology, In Progress, Texas A&M University.
- Mammalian circadian clocks
- Rhythmic food intake and peripheral clocks
- Regulation of gene expression
Rawat, M., Kanyal, A., Sahasrabudhe, A. et al. Histone acetyltransferase PfGCN5 regulates stress responsive and artemisinin resistance related genes in Plasmodium falciparum. Sci Rep 11, 852 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-79539-w
Beytebiere JR, Greenwell BJ, Sahasrabudhe A, Menet JS. Clock-controlled rhythmic transcription: is the clock enough and how does it work?. Transcription. 2019;10(4-5):212-221. doi:10.1080/21541264.2019.1673636
PfGCN5, a global regulator of stress responsive genes, modulates artemisinin resistance in Plasmodium falciparum, BioRxiv, June 2019 (10.1101/679100)
“Design and implementation of a novel genome-wide assay to characterize the role of enhancer-enhancer interactions in regulating rhythmic transcription in vivo in the mouse liver”; SPRC, all 2019, Department of Biology, TAMU and Graduate student recruitment symposium, Spring 2020, TAMU.